A holiday is a time when you should allow yourself to be thoroughly pampered. Which is why we have included an abundance of services in the price. At the 4-star hotel am Hof you will enjoy homemade specialities, a comfortable ambience, spacious rooms and various wellness areas in which to relax and recharge your batteries.
Hotel inklusivesAll this is already included for your stay.
Hof Hotel advantages
- A comfortable 4 star hotel with the adjoining Haslinger Hof adventure park
- Down-to-earth hospitality and friendly service
- A regular opportunity to drink coffee and chat with the host family in a convivial atmosphere
- Spacious rooms with a balcony or terrace divided into three LivingAreas
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Parking space in locked car park and underground car park
- All areas are accessible by lift (with exception of Barn rooms)
- Hotel garden with RelaxLawn and pergola, fruit trees, courtyard oak and WaterCourse, table tennis booth and wellness areas (see below) for the exclusive use of our hotel guests.
- Just five minutes from Bad Füssing, Europe’s largest spa resort with three thermal springs
- At the heart of the lovely Rott and Inn Valley, also known as the Lower Bavarian Tuscany
- Two large outdoor play areas, a bumper car arena and an infant area
- Petting zoo, animal enclosure and pond with koi carp
- Indoor play area for hotel guests always accessible
- Spacious family rooms or rooms with connecting door
The Hof breakfast
- A great start to the day with special flair
- Homemade early-riser delicacies from the copious breakfast buffet
- Sausage from our FarmyardButcher’s and pastries from our FarmyardBakery
- Honey from our own bees
- Sufficient seating in the glazed breakfast garden or historical vaulted rooms of the four-sided farmyard
- In the summer there is also seating on the Hof terrace, which is shielded from the sun
- Breakfast times daily from 7.00 am to 10.30 am
Inclusive evening pleasure with a half-board booking
Allow us to tantalise your taste buds in the evening too and book your room with half board. We will serve you fabulously hearty and unique regional specialities in the form of a pleasurable FourCourseMenu. By day variety is provided by our KitchenLoveBuffet, featuring a large selection of salads, main courses and desserts, where you can choose the order and size of the menu.
So much variety included
As a Haslinger Hof guest you can enter the CountryBar and Barns free of charge provided that a special event is not taking place. From live music to dancing or club DJs, the programme changes daily. This means you can choose between bars, dance floors and cosy lounges to party or relax – it’s entirely up to you! The hotel’s secluded location “on the other side of the site” means you’re free to choose whether you want to enjoy the nightlife or relax in privacy.
Around the holiday
Even more inclusive services
Wellness in the Garden of Eden
- 400 m² of relaxation, peace & pleasure
- FarmyardMeadowSauna – in arena format with automatic scented sauna fountain.
- Unique SunSauna – relax and enjoy the sun and warmth on Relax bodyform loungers under the panorama roof
- Fresh-air loggia
- Barefoot bridge – mood-enhancing sensory pleasure for the soles of the feet
- Infrared panorama chairs – unprecedented individuality as you enjoy soothing and pleasurable relaxation for your back
- Experience showers and footbath space for personal refreshment and warmth
- Ice fountain (temporarily out of service due to coronavirus measures)
- Rest area with “special extras”, such as electrically adjustable rocking loungers suitable for rocking as a couple and yoga cloths for heavenly relaxation
- OpenSun solarium (coin-operated) for the perfect sun tan (temporarily out of service due to coronavirus measures)
- Heated indoor swimming pond with water revitalised using Grander technology
- An effervescent experience at the push of a button (temporarily out of service due to coronavirus measures)
- Experience shower island with torrent and rain effect
- Golden leaf steam bath from KLAFS’ sauna pros
- RelaxGallery and boardwalk with relaxation shell, lounging, relaxation and reading place
- Water illumination and jacuzzi (temporarily out of service due to coronavirus measures) und Sprudel (wegen CoronaMaßnahmen vorübergehend nicht in Betrieb)
- Classic Finnish hot stone sauna
- Invigorating footbaths
- Infrared experience with individual choice of colour
- Cooling off and relaxation area with swing bench which is concealed from view
- OpenSun solarium (coin operated) (Münzbetrieb)
Wellness classics from the Hof
- SaltAirPalace – the special graduation tower for easier breathing
- Fitness room with TechnoGym equipment mit TechnoGym-Geräten
We’ll be happy to advise you by telephone and find the ideal offering for your stay. Simply give us a call: Tel. +49 (0) 8531-295-0. Do you know what you’d like already? Then you can simply check availability and book directly online.